My Brand New Personal Site

I am very excited to share something with you. These days I have been working on my own personal site www.krisinikolova.com and it is finally online! There you can find my most recent works. I have tried to present myself trough them using non-standard and interactive design.


The site presents most of my interests. You can look at my paintings, my graphics, my art works. Similarly you can find some web site designs, developed by me. In case you are interested in Adobe programs, you can visit the page with my Photoshop works. Hopefully there you will find some inspiration to create your next-great-design. Except my works, you can find some information about me and my experience. If you want to contact me, you will find my e-mail address and my Twitter profile.
Any comments are more than welcome!

Comments

  1. This domain is parked, pending renewal, or has expired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you share some tips to design a website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hachion Offering Online Live Training QA Manual Testing is a process of software testing to find defects and execute test cases without using any automation tools.
    QA Online Live Training
    https://hachion.co/CourseDetails/QA-Manual-Testing-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment